Collection of your Personal Information
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) sending us an email message. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to the services you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
ShowMe Pension Group does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. ShowMe Pension Group may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you emails or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to ShowMe Pension Group, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
ShowMe Pension Group may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on ShowMe Pension Group or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of ShowMe Pension Group; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of ShowMe Pension Group, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by ShowMe Pension Group This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the ShowMe Pension Group website.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personal data.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if
it is necessary to:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, and provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
Children Under Thirteen
ShowMe Pension Group does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third-party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
ShowMe Pension Group welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that ShowMe Pension Group has not adhered to this Statement, please contact ShowMe Pension Group at:
ShowMe Pension Group
14701 E 42 St South
Independence, MO 64055
Effective as of November 01, 2022